I saw, in the right hand of him who sat on the throne, a book written inside and outside, sealed shut with seven seals. Revelation 5:1
Book, here, is from the Greek:
G975
βιβλίον
biblion
bib-lee'-on
A diminutive of G976; a roll: - bill, book, scroll, writing.
A little scroll. The photo above isn't quite the right photo, but it's the only one I could find with writing on the outside and the seal of Yahuah on it.
I'd like to suggest, and I think others have discerned this as well, that the scroll is the Book of Daniel.
He said, “Go your way, Daniel; for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end. Daniel 12:9
I would suggest Enoch, but I think it is too large to be considered a roll, or a small scroll.
The word sealed means to be closed closely. This is/was an important document that had to be preserved for the right time and place and Person.
In Revelation 5:1, the word seals, at the end, is the Greek:
G4973
σφραγίς
sphragis
sfrag-ece'
Probably strengthened from G5420; a signet (as fencing in or protecting from misappropriation); by implication the stamp impressed (as a mark of privacy, or genuineness), literally or figuratively: - seal.
G4973
σφραγίς
sphragis
sfrag-ece'
Probably strengthened from G5420; a signet (as fencing in or protecting from misappropriation); by implication the stamp impressed (as a mark of privacy, or genuineness), literally or figuratively: - seal.
The photo above is just a representation of what could be on the scroll. Honestly, I believe the seal has the name of Yeshua (Jesus), because no one was found to open the seals.
I saw a mighty angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the book, and to break its seals?” No one in heaven above, or on the earth, or under the earth, was able to open the book, or to look in it. And I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open the book, or to look in it. One of the elders said to me, “Don’t weep. Behold, the Lion who is of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome; he who opens the book and its seven seals.” I saw in the middle of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the middle of the elders, a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, having seven horns, and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth. Revelation 5:2-6
Yeshua. Jesus. He is the Lion Who is the Lamb! He alone is able to read and open the seals of the scroll!
All glory and praise to the Lamb Who was slain before the foundations of the world! Glorify the Lion of Judah, the Root of David! For He has overcome Death with the power of His Own Blood!
Yeshua/Jesus has opened the Book of Daniel and REVEALED it to John, so that we, in these End Times, might understand and know what has come, what is happening now, and what is to come.
This is the Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things which must happen soon, which he sent and made known by his angel to his servant, John, who testified to God’s word, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, about everything that he saw. Revelation 1:1-2
Please read and hear the words of Yahuah/God. Please seek Him from cover to cover...don't just hang out in the "New" Testament. Both Testaments are Witnesses to us and MUST be taken together.
In the words of Zachary Bauer:
"Go home; read your Bible!"
That’s so interesting!! I’ve never heard that perspective of Daniels scroll being the one that Yeshua opened😳! But it makes so much sense!!
ReplyDelete👸🏻⚔️🛡
MomWithASwordAndShield
(Traci)