Humble Yourself

 Chemtrails, HAARP, and other weather modifications have become a source of frustration for people who are aware of them and awake to the things the governments of the world are doing.

I found myself believing that man was manipulating with God's creation to such a degree that they were actually succeeding!  

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12

Then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will kill with the breath of his mouth, and destroy by the manifestation of his coming; even he whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deception of wickedness for those who are being lost, because they didn't receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. Because of this, God sends them a working of error, that they should believe a lie; that they all might be judged who didn't believe the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

 Note that the above passage is referring to the Anti-Christ who is coming with lying signs and wonders, and all deception of wickedness.  I'd say that manipulating God's creation is wickedness, but is Satan, or the Anti-Christ, really controlling the weather?  Has Satan been given authority to rule the earth?

No.  He has no authority here.  Even when he is cast down, he doesn't have real authority...he only has authority over people, NOT God's creation.  [Just a thought here, but perhaps God is going to give him authority over what he, Satan, has created... perhaps genetically modified humans?]

In my Bible study the other day, I was listening to 2 Chronicles 7.  When it came to verses thirteen and fourteen.

"If I shut up the sky so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

 Wow!  Did you catch that?  It is God that shuts up the sky.  It is God that commands the locust to devour the land.  It is God that sends pestilence among HIS people.

I am not arguing if this current pestilence is man made or God made.  I am arguing that God sent it.  He did.  That's what the Scripture says, and I believe it.  God has sent this pestilence on the earth at this time in our lives to draw us to repentance.


 

If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14


So, I found myself rejoicing and repenting.  Rejoicing because my God chose to show me the truth.  Repenting because I failed to see the truth from the start and had begun to believe a lie.

Don't believe the lie, dear Believer.  Humble yourself, pray, seek His face, turn from your wicked ways.  He will hear you, he will forgive you, he will heal the land.

Praise Yahweh!

Comments