Horses of the Four Winds



Again I lifted up my eyes, and saw, and behold, four chariots came out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.

Zechariah 6:1


I saw that the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying, as with a voice of thunder, “Come and see!”

Revelation 6:1


In this article, I will compare the 4 horses of Revelation to the horses in Zechariah. There are so many similarities, I think it remiss if we just pass by these amazing passages without comparing them.

Revelation can seem so full of mysteries until we look back to the Old Testament and find glimpses of Revelation there.

In the times we are living in, it is so important for us to see things ahead of time. We may have already missed a very important sign. I pray not, but it is looking more and more likely.

Bless all who read this article and find encouragement for the days ahead.


So, here we go.


In the first chariot were red horses; in the second chariot black horses;

in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot dappled horses, all of them powerful. Then I asked the angel who talked with me, “What are these, my lord?” The angel answered me, “These are the four winds of the sky, which go out from standing before the Lord of all the earth.

Zechariah 6:2-5


Here, in Zechariah 6:2-5, we see that these chariots and horses are symbols of wind. The four winds that go out from Yahweh.

In respect to Revelation, we see the following:


After this, I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow on the earth, or on the sea, or on any tree.

Revelation 7:1


Remember, the horses of Revelation are spoken of in Chapter 6. My understanding of the “Seals” from Chapter 6, is that they represent the opening of a scroll. A scroll, in fact, that is a Title Deed. There are many articles explaining this, so I wont go into it here.

Now, let's compare the horses.


In the first chariot were red horses; in the second chariot black horses; in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot dappled horses, all of them powerful.

Zechariah 6:2-3


So, four horses in Zechariah, and four in Revelation. So far, so good.

In Zechariah we see red, black, white and dappled horses. Dappled, in the KJV is grisled. That Concordance # is H1261.


H1261


בָּרֹד

bârôd

baw-rode'

From H1258; spotted (as if with hail): - grisled.



And behold, a white horse. Revelation 6:2a

Another came out, a red horse. Revelation 6:4a

And behold, a black horse, Revelation 6:5b

And behold, a pale horse, Revelation 6:8a


In Revelation, we see white, red, black and pale horses. Pale, in the KJV is from G5515:


G5515


χλωρός

chlōros

khlo-ros'

From the same as G5514; greenish, that is, verdant, dun-colored: - green, pale.


The Dappled and Pale horse are one and the same. Hebrew and Greek understand differently, but basically what the authors are seeing is a healthy, powerful horse. Moving on.


Then I asked the angel who talked with me, “What are these, my lord?”

The angel answered me, “These are the four winds of the sky, which go out from standing before the Lord of all the earth.

Zechariah 6:4-5


Zechariah asks the question of the ages here: “What are these horses?” What do they represent? Why are you showing these to me?

The angel answers, as seen above, that these chariots with their horses represent the four winds of the sky. These winds go out from the Lord of all the earth...Yahuah.


Remember Revelation 7:1?! Four angels holding back the four winds.


Now you know what is restraining him, to the end that he may be revealed in his own season.

2 Thessalonians 2:6

Have we misunderstood who the Restrainer is? Maybe. It seems we've been looking for a “who” instead of a “what.” Could it be, the author of Thessalonians was telling us the Restrainers are Angles? The Angels holding back the winds/horses of Revelation!



So, what I'm hoping you have gathered by now is that the horses are the winds that stand before the Lord, Yahuah, of all the earth.  These horses/winds are being held back by angels to keep them restrained until the appointed time.

Now, in Zechariah, these horses are released to go out through all the earth.  Toward the North and the South, and around and through the earth.

Here, Zechariah changes directions entirely.  It's like Yahuah just placed this little nugget about the horses/winds in Zechariah just for these last days!

Reading forward in Revelation, we learn the destruction that is being held back.  Let's return to Chapter 6.

And behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow. A crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer. When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come!”  Another came out, a red horse. To him who sat on it was given power to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another. There was given to him a great sword. When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come and see!” And behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a balance in his hand. I heard a voice in the middle of the four living creatures saying, “A choenix of wheat for a denarius, and three choenix of barley for a denarius! Don’t damage the oil and the wine!” When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see!” And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him.

Revelation 6:2-8

Each horseman carries some type of cataclysm that will be unleashed, unrestrained, in the coming chapters of Revelation.  Pay close attention to each cataclysm.


The White Horse Time



The one sitting on the white horse has a bow.  A crown is given to him, and he goes out conquering and to conquer.

The word "bow" is from G5115, toxon.  It means--bow (apparently of the simplest fabric).

If we think of what the simplest fabric is today, the smallest particles known to man...atoms, electrons, microns, nanoparticles, DNA, RNA...we can perhaps begin to understand what this rider is carrying.  A toxin.  A tiny toxin.  It could be a virus, but I believe this one has a weapon.  A tiny toxic weapon.

This one is given a crown.  Crown is from G4735, stephanos.  It means--a chaplet, as in a badge of royalty; a symbol of honor; literally or figuratively, a crown.

If you do any sort of research, you will know that the English word "crown" is taken from the Latin term, "corona."  You probably see where I'm going now.  Note that the one is not crowned with the crown, but given a crown.

This one goes our conquering and to conquer.  Interestingly, the words conquering and conquer are the same word, G3528, nikao.  It means--subdue.

Since conquering and conquer are the same word, I believe this is a double conquering with the same toxic weapon.  The weapon that is a crown.  We can now see that this has probably already been released among the nations.  This double subdueing.  First, we have been subdued with a toxic weapon, and now many are being subdued a second time with that same toxic weapon.


The Red Horse Time



The one on the red horse is given power to take peace from the earth, causing people should kill one another.  A great sword is given to the rider.

Peace is from G1515--eirene.  It means--peace, prosperity.  So peace and prosperity are taken from the earth.  Hmmm.... Are we seeing this already?

Are we about to see even more loss of peace and prosperity?  I believe so, and that will lead us right into the Black Horse Time.  This rider causes people to kill one another.  I know it seems unlikely right now, but I believe soon, people will slaughter their neighbors, thinking they are doing it for god, when they are only playing into the hands of the spirit of this rider.  Slaughtering their neighbors because they refuse to believe the "science," falsely so called.  Slaughtering their neighbors to "save" their children.  Some will kill for self and familial defense.  It will be a blood bath.  It is coming.

There are also a great number of volcanic eruptions happening right now on the earth.  This will lead us into...


The Black Horse Time



Famine.  Most people agree that this Black Horse and Rider represent famine.  With the breakdown of the supply chain, with the volcanoes erupting all over the earth, with the earthquakes, floods, droughts and plagues happening all over the earth.... famine is coming.  It is coming sooner than you can imagine.  This rider may outrun the Red Horse, leading to another reason for the killing.

If you haven't noticed the prices creeping up (or skyrocketing in some cases) at the grocery store, let me tell you what I have noticed.  Two years ago, before we had chickens providing eggs for our family, a dozen eggs at Aldi was 79 cents.  I have recently needed to supplement our egg supply (I think our new puppies are eating the eggs!) and I found egg prices to be $2.09 for a dozen!  It's the same generic, cheap eggs... that's a $1.30 increase over 2 years, and probably less than that, as I haven't really paid much attention to the prices for 2 years).

What is important to see here, with the Black Horse Time, is that the rider is told not to harm the oil and the wine.  Now, oil is olive oil, and wine is wine.  Nothing symbolic about those.  If you are trying to understand the meanings of these things, you could consider the oil as representing Light.  Whether it is the Light of Messiah, or the light of a lamp, I don't know.  But, the rider cannot harm the light/Light.  Praise Yahuah!

The wine is a bit more interesting.  If you consider that the grapes, when harvested later in Revelation, represent the sinners who are slaughtered in the Valley of Jehoshaphat.  Other thoughts are that it could represent health and healing.  Wine has been used for both throughout all time, and it is also used during festival times for the Israelites.  It may be that this will be a time of movement for the people of Yahuah.  We may be on a long journey, call it a Second Exodus.  See here.


The Pale Horse Time


Scary.

Death.

Hades follows him.

Death is given authority over 1/4th of the earth... to kill with

Sword

Famine

Death

Wild Animals

At some future time, we should see one fourth of the entire population of the earth destroyed by these four things.  Sword and Famine look to be part of The Black Horse Time, but it is the Pale Horse Rider who takes those people in Death.

You can easily see how one horse leads to another.  The winds have been released, or so it seems.

Pay careful attention to what happens in Revelation AFTER the four horses.  

When he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been killed for the Word of God, and for the testimony of the Lamb which they had.

Revelation 6:9

It has been my belief for a very long time that these, under the altar, are martyrs killed for Messiah during the ages before us.   

These martyrs know there will be more martyrs to join them, and they are comforted with long white robes and told to rest a little while. 



Interestingly, under the altar is where the ashes fall.  Remember the Holocaust.

It is when the sixth seal is opened that we find the great earthquake.  I will go into more depth on the sixth and seventh seals in another post.  I believe these deserve special attention and a detail I don't currently have time for as I am writing this in a quite moment when my family is all out of the house.  :)

It is of utmost importance that we understand the times we are in.  We are in the last days.  I don't know if those days will be long or short, but we have the assurance that however long they should be, Yahuah will cut them short for the sake of His Elect.
















Comments