The Horse, The Bow and The Crown

 

 

And I saw, and behold, a white horse! And the one sitting on it had a bow. And a crown was given to him, and he went out overcoming, and that he might overcome. Revelation 6:2


Many have undertaken the interpretation of the rider on the white horse, especially lately.  With a toxin and a crown, it's hard not to extrapolate into the prophetic when a virus is named crown, and a toxin is the remedy.

But, I want to go farther!  In my studies today, I noticed something I hadn't before! Surprise!  I love when Yahuah does that!

As I had eSword open to the KJV+, I noticed that "white" horse is:

λευκός

leukos

lyoo-kos'

From λύκη lukē (“light”); white: - white.

Leukos.  Light.  So, are we dealing with a white horse, or a LIGHT horse?  A horse of light might have much more significance in our current understanding of things.

What does Leukos mean?  Here are four definitions from Wiktionary:
1. bright, shining, gleaming
2. light in color, white
3. pale-skinned, weakly, cowardly
4. fair, happy, joyful

 I think we can discount 3 and 4, as our horse and rider go out conquering and to conquer.  But what caught my attention was the first definition.  Bright, Shining, Gleaming.  Where I have I seen that in recent literature?

Dr. Carrie Madej describes the inoculation being foist upon the world.  You can find her interviews on places like Rumble, Bitchute and Brighteon.  You will not find her on YouTube, unfortunately she has been silenced on that platfom.

Dr. Madej exposes the luciferin and luciferase found in this particular injection.  [Luciferase is what makes fireflies glow.]  These enzymes are in the lipid that surrounds the spike protein.  They trick the cell to allow the foreign protein to enter.  

So, this LIGHT is the vehicle carrying a rider which is holding a bow and has been given a crown.  

Now let's look at "bow" and "crown."

Bow:

τόξον

toxon

tox'-on

From the base of G5088; a bow (apparently as the simplest fabric): - bow.

This Greek word, toxon, is where we get our English word, toxin.  The simplest fabric may relate to the size of this toxin...perhaps a spike protein.

Crown:

στέφανος

stephanos

stef'-an-os

From an apparently primary “stepho” (to twine or wreathe); a chaplet (as a badge of royalty, a prize in the public games or a symbol of honor generally; but more conspicuous and elaborate than the simple fillet, G1238), literally or figuratively: - crown.

How many times have we heard the "crown" virus being described?  It supposedly looks like a crown.  A cell, or cell-like structure, with little spikes all over it, resembling a crown or a wreath.  Amazingly, the latin word, where we get our word "crown" is corona.

Now, let's put all this together.

 And I saw, and behold, a white bright, shining, gleaming horse  vehicle! And the one sitting residing on it had a bow toxin. And a crown corona was given to him, and he went out was spread abroad overcoming subduing, and that he might overcome subdue. Revelation 6:2


Sitting:
κάθημαι
kathēmai
kath'-ay-mahee
From G2596 and ἧμαι hēmai (to sit; akin to the base of G1476); to sit down; figuratively to remain, reside: - dwell, sit (by, down).

Went Out:
ἐξέρχομαι
exerchomai
ex-er'-khom-ahee
From G1537 and G2064; to issue (literally or figuratively): - come-(forth, out), depart (out of), escape, get out, go (abroad, away, forth, out, thence), proceed (forth), spread abroad.

Overcoming:
νικάω
nikaō
nik-ah'-o
From G3529; to subdue (literally or figuratively): - conquer, overcome, prevail, get the victory
 

I find the times we are living in exciting and fearful.  Decoding the prophecies given nearly 2,000 years ago is always difficult.  I don't claim to have the exact interpretation, but as Zach Bauer would say, "This is my horse in the race!" No pun intended!






















Comments