Sometimes Life Body Slams You...

 ... out of no where!

When you have a lot of children, inevitably one of them will disappoint and disrupt the family dynamics.

It appears one of my children is about to do this.  Going out of the will of God for his/her life and pursuing a wholly ungodly lifestyle.  This breaks my heart, of curse, as it should.  But I'm broken for my child. 

I can see how seemingly small instances built over time, without understanding and forgiveness, have driven this, now adult, child to rebellion against all authority.  

I'm sure you may have a similar story in your family.  And it is heartbreaking.

For now, I cling to the Savior Who is ever at my side, walking with me, talking with me.  I pray that my child will be blinded by the truth and have the scales removed from his/her eyes to see the sin for what it is.

I pray no peace over his/her life until he/she repents fully before our eternally loving God.  May God get all the glory as He turns this life back to Himself.  To heal.  To cleanse.  To set free.  To restore.

I love Jesus.  More than anything.

Comments